Saturday, October 11, 2008

BLESSED!

Michael and I always sit around after work and talk about how our day was, whats going to be for dinner, if he is going hunting or not, etc.... Today we were talking about baby items. I was explaining to Michael how I thought the glider rocking chair was one of the most important items seeing that we would probably be spending most of our life in it. That's when it happened, I looked up and there he was on one knee and he said, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me?" In shock and tears in my eyes I said YES!!!!!! as he placed the most beautiful ring I had ever seen on my finger. Then he begin to describe how the top of the ring was his grandmothers and the rest he picked out. That topped the moment off it was perfect!!! Words can't begin to describe the happiness I felt at that moment. I have found someone with whom I can share my deepest secrets, my laughs, my tears and everything in between. Michael and I share a love that is unexplainable and I thank God every day for bringing us together. Michael makes me the happiest woman on this earth. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Did I mention HOW HAPPY AND EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

The Tedder's said...

Congrats...on EVERYTHING! A baby is a precious gift from God and anyone who is blessed with one should thank God! You will never love someone as much as you will this baby...boy or girl...or BOTH!